We are Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of our product range. Our setup is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India and majorly we serve our customers from all over India including metro cities like Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad.
At Kura Electronics, we aspire to be one of the prime leaders in distribution and supply of high quality electronic products. We are a consistent supplier and distributor of a range of electronic products including automatic relays, general purpose relays, relay sockets and other associated accessories.
Our mission is centered on enhancing the quality of life by fostering a sustainable world by supplying best quality products. Armed with a strategic vision, a talented workforce and robust financial resources, we are wholeheartedly dedicated to delivering value to our valued customers. We design our business policies in a transparent manner to extend proper benefit to our esteemed customers.
Motor relays are electrical devices used to control and protect electric motors in various industrial and commercial applications. These relays play a crucial role in ensuring the safe and efficient operation of electric motors. Motor relays are an integral part of motor control and protection systems useful in preventing damage and downtime. They come in various types and configurations, including traditional electromechanical relays and more advanced solid state relays (SSRs) and motor protection relay units, each designed for specific motor control and protection needs.
63.5 * 63.5 * 56
1A, 1B, 1C
Motor Control : Motor relays are primarily responsible for controlling the start, stop and direction of electric motors. They manage the electrical circuits that supply power to the motor windings.
- Overload Protection : One of the essential functions of motor relays is to protect the motor from overheating due to excessive current.
- Voltage Protection : Some motor relays monitor voltage levels and protect the motor from overvoltage or undervoltage conditions which can be harmful to the operation of the motor.
- Phase Protection : In three phase motor applications, motor relays may provide phase protection to ensure that all three phases are balanced and that the motor is not subjected to phase imbalances.
- Reverse Phase Protection : Motor relays can prevent a motor from running in reverse which can be important in applications where the motor must always rotate in a specific direction.
- Manual and Automatic Control : Motor relays can be operated manually or automatically, depending on the specific control requirements of the motor and the application.
- Thermal Overload Protection : Some motor relays use thermal elements to detect temperature rises in the motor windings, providing additional protection against overheating.
- Short Circuit Protection : In some cases, motor relays may include short-circuit protection to safeguard the motor and the electrical circuit against excessive current due to a short circuit.